Dr Koldire installed all the refrigeration equipment for my new wine room, Steve came back several times & it still would not cool below 70 deg Steve refused to give me my $6000.00 back After several phone calls I was able to resolve thae matter & he said he was not coming back another time.I had to sue him in small claims court & won.

Another company I hired had to remove all the equipment he installed & start over, at least they only charged me $5000.00 & it works perfect now.

Do not do buisness with this company unless you want your wine to go bad.

Had an Experience with Dr Koldaire?

Comments

Reseda, California, United States #713343

I had a completely opposite experience with Dr Koldair.I'm in a 60 year old house and a very old AC system quit.

The house had a construction style which limited the available options, but Steve made some excellent recommendations to do some partial replacement on my old system and when he left the system worked at least twice as good as it did before it broke down. Steve replaced a condensor, ran some new ducts to more appropriately balance the cooling for my system, put in airflow dampers in some of my ducting and installed better indoor registers which provided more airflow to the rooms and were much quieter.

He was courteous and the work was done quickly and professionally.My own experience would make me give him a high recommendation.

I have used the services of Dr. Koldaire, Steve is a very professional and informative HVAC (the capacity of which I have used him) service provider. He has serviced multiple properties of which I have represented and has explained repairs in detail that I have "no doubt" in regards to what I am being invoiced for or the work being conducted. He has always remedied any issues.

Sad, to see that this content as the first item you see upon searching for his information.

Any inquiries into this recommendation can be answered via phone at 310.300.3338.

Ierapetra, Lasithi, Greece #49249

HA HA HA.JOE LERNER IS AGAIN LARRY GOLTZ FROM ALSIG HEATING AND AIR===A TOTALLY ILLEGAL AND ILLEGITIMATE COMPANY.

OUR COMPANY STARTED IN 1971 UNDER A PARTNERSHIP LICENSE AND MY PARTNER DIED IN 1990. GOOD TRY LARRY.

PLUS WINE ROOMS ARE KEPT ABOVE FIFTY-DEGREES.GET A LIFE AND GET A LICENSE ALREADY.

Thank you for all of the information regarding your company a few things I do not understand, is why is everything regarding your company about another company?I did check your licence & it is in good standing as you stated but it is only 18 years old not 40 years old & based on the information I read you can not work on any equipment that goes below 50 deg.

Please explain how you are able to do refrigeration work without the propper licence & how long have you been in buisness?

Joe Lerner

Ierapetra, Lasithi, Greece #41979

again, the complaint is bogus.it was not written by ron bloom rather by Larry Goltz who fraudulantly works under the name of Alsig heating and air conditioning.

He apparently thinks he is funny. committing libel is not funny. he is not a legit company. He has no contractors license in the state of California and no federal license to purchase freon.

check out california state contractors license board for yourself and you will see, he is not listed. If he took his time and studied for the state license and freon license instead of committing fraud he would be better off. funny I have possession of a letter from him to a mangagement company which he states he works under the license of another company. If I find any more bogus comments by him I will inform the other company and the contractors board.

basically put get a life and a license. thank you for your time. we have been in business almost 40 years and low-lifes like Mr.

Goltz won't stop us from doing quality work.by the way the company he says he works under their license is an expired license anyway.

I also found out Dr Koldaire is doing refrigeration work with a heating & air cond. licence they do not have a contractors licence for refrigeration.

Ierapetra, Lasithi, Greece #36550

The complaint is totally slanderous.ron bloom did not write this.

The person who did is a very unscrupulous person. If such a judgement was rendered against us it would have automatically been filed with the california state contractors license board. Dr. Koldaire license status is impecible.

there has never been any complaints. Oh, one time about ten years ago a Larry Goltz from ALSIG heating and a/c tried using our license number when he got in trouble with the state of california. But investigators cleared us and realized he was fraudulant. Ohter than that we have never and I mean never taken advantage of our license status or customer base.

Check us out anytime.

License# C-20 ------587793 .Thank you very much.